This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for www.bhtechgroup.org. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. This policy provides information regarding:
- What personally identifiable information is collected through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available regarding the use of an individual’s data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of collected information.
- How corrections can be made to the information that has been collected.
Information Collection, Use and Sharing
BH Technology Group is the sole owner of the information collected on this site. We only have access to the information that is voluntarily provided via email or other direct contact. We will not sell or rent this information to any third party outside our organization.
We use collected information to respond to individuals who have contacted us for a particular reason. We will not share your information with any third party other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Access to and Control Over Information
Registered users may opt out of future contact from us at any time. In addition, the following actions may be taken by users by contacting us via the email address or phone number on our website:
- Review the data we have collected about you.
- Update any data we have collected about you.
- Request the deletion of any data that has been collected about you.
- Express any concerns regarding how your data is used.
We take precautions to protect your information. Any sensitive information we collect, e.g., credit card details, is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. This process can be verified by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and confirming the address of the web page begins with “https”.
Only employees who need the information to perform a specific function (e.g., billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information.